Thursday, April 3, 2014

THANK YOU, SNT!

Dear Friends at SNT,
A couple of weeks ago, on March 17, at 8 a.m., I took your bus from Gangtok to Siliguri. It was a very pleasant ride, but unfortunately I arrived in Siliguri, got into my hotel, and then realized that I left my glasses on the bus.
The next morning I went to the bus station in Siliguri and explained my situation. I did not have much hope of retrieving them, but I was impressed that the staff there made an effort to contact the man who had been the driver of that bus, Bus SK01B-004.
I don’t know the name of the driver but he was able to tell the staff in Siliguri that he had retrieved the glasses. Eventually I was able to have a friend in Gangtok pick them up at the bus station there and send them to me in Canada.
I’m writing to express my appreciation for the honesty and professionalism of your bus driver. Your staff in Siliguri were also very helpful. I have been in a similar situation with a national airline here in Canada and I have to say that your service was much better than what I would expect here.
So, many, many thanks.

Sincerely,
Mark Harris


No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers are invited to comment on, criticise, run down, even appreciate if they like something in this blog. Comments carrying abusive/ indecorous language and personal attacks, except when against the people working on this blog, will be deleted. It will be exciting for all to enjoy some earnest debates on this blog...