Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chetan Koirala tops Sikkim with 93.8%


GANGTOK, 24 May: 19 year old Chetan Koirala of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Balutar [Singtam] is the CBSE class XII state topper this year. He scored an aggregate of 93.8% in the Science stream.
He scored 90 in Physics, 95 in Chemistry, 95 in Maths, 96 in Computer Science, 89 in English and 98 in Physical Education.
“I am very happy and satisfied with my percentage, my parents, teachers, relatives and friends deserve the big thank you for always guiding and supporting me,” said Chetan, while interacting with reporters here in the capital, today.
The proud son of Khem Raj Koirala and Kesari Maya Sharma of Raley Basti, Samdung, Chetan is now preparing for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture to be held in Guwahati.
“I want to opt for architectural engineering as it is my childhood dream to become an architecture,” he added.
According to him, it was his hard work and consistent effort which made him become the state topper.
“I did not go for any kind of coaching or tuition classes, rather, I devoted more time on revision,” he adds.
He completed his class X from Samdung Secondary School in the year 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers are invited to comment on, criticise, run down, even appreciate if they like something in this blog. Comments carrying abusive/ indecorous language and personal attacks, except when against the people working on this blog, will be deleted. It will be exciting for all to enjoy some earnest debates on this blog...