Thursday, December 6, 2012

UPPER PANEY PHENSONG PANCHAYAT REFUTES ALLEGATIONS


Letter:
I, Thinlay Yezer Bhutia, former Panchayat Secretary unit no 02 Phensong, North Sikkim and the present panchayat member of Upper Paney Phensong would like to state that one Mrs Norzella Lepcha former panchayat president and present president of Phensong GPU has levelled a false allegation against me in a news report published in an English newspaper dated 02 December.
It is stated in the report that the three state and national awards which I had received were not granted in my individual name but were granted to the GPU for the achievements of the GPU. I am compelled to tell all the citizens of Sikkim that the said awards were solely granted to me.
Under the circumstances it is clear that if I am supporting the opposition party and am a member of an opposition party then the area MLA cum Minister is also from the opposition party. Moreover, all the local citizens are well aware of the facts that I am performing all the assignments of the SDF with utmost dedication and loyalty. So far I have discharged my service as a Panchayat Secretary with full sincerity and satisfied the local public and concerned departments of the government of Sikkim and the public of Kabi Lungstok.
Portfolio is not as important as actual work by the panchayats. I will prove my worth with my work now.
Ex-Panchayat Secretary, Thinlay Yezer Bhutia, Phensong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers are invited to comment on, criticise, run down, even appreciate if they like something in this blog. Comments carrying abusive/ indecorous language and personal attacks, except when against the people working on this blog, will be deleted. It will be exciting for all to enjoy some earnest debates on this blog...